You have a Brother printer that uses the TN720/TN750 cartridges, that indicates that you need to change the toner although you just did? Follow this little guide to fix your problem!
- Open front door
- Turn off printer
- While holding down the GO button, turn printer back on
- When all four LEDs light up release GO button. All LEDs will turn off
- Press the GO button 2 times. The 3 LEDs will light up solid
- Press the GO button 5 time.
- Paper light will be blinking.
- At this point the toner end-of-life condition has been reset.
*Also, just a reminder, timing is important here so don’t pause between button presses